Pages

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Why I Made This Blog!

Who loves history? Please raise your hand now?! Anyone? Oh well, if there's none other than I loving history, then I will self talk about this now. First of all, let me tell you something, I wasn't the pioneer in making English thread in Regional Yogyakarta. I didn't know who start that English thread in Regional Yogyakarta. The history itself is still buried in the darkness since there was no solid evidence about the thread itself. Anyhow, this thread I'm talking about was located in a phony and dainty forum so called Kaskus (http://kaskus.com) but I'd like to refer it as Kakus for now and then. Who is with me?

Okay, Kakus undergo some major changes which can endanger some of my pre-existing threads, so I need to make a back-up. I've made a back up in Latihan Posting Forum (haha!) but now it was gone. Oh, thank you, Kakus, you're genius! So I make another back up in Facebook (FB) - only several photographs, so why not blog? I meant, you need to have Kakus account in order to reply something or FB account in order to see what's happen in Kakus. Oh well, FYI, I'm the thread starter in Ecorey so for the time being, I need to update some news now and then. And voila! I think everyone can access blog since it's public! You can refused to make FB account, but you can read some articles freely via blog. Gee...I don't know whether I can take care and nurture this blog tomorrow, but hey...at least I have shown some good deeds toward the documentation of Ecorey's gathering. Now please keep in touch with this blog, will you?

I will continue the history of Ecorey in the next post. For the time being, I encourage to all of you to post in Ecorey. You can post almost anything there ^_^. You can find the thread in here: http://www.kaskus.co.id/thread/000000000000000011677634/96799675967996759679-erye-english-corner-96799675967996759679/. Crazy link, eh? So tasteless and heavy to load! The search feature is dull now. You barely find anything there haha! Oh, and the overposting feature. Wow, that's hot feature, you know!
The infamous Kakus feature (bleargh!): OVERPOSTING!


2 comments:

  1. it would be better if you put our gathering history to this blog dear :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Un, that's what I've been intended to do, Dear. But first, let me do this loooong prologue far before I post about our first encounter several millennium ago ;).
      Thank youu

      Delete

Feel free to say anything~