Pages

Friday 30 November 2012

The History of Ecorey (part 2)

Hola (^o^)!
For this time, I'd like to continue telling you guys the chronicle of Ecorey. Last time, those five men struggled hard showing their thread and their own existence. What will be the most favourite topic for five men full of testosterone? Of course it will be overwhelming sharing of woman and the derivative stuffs.

Those two were the founding fathers of the first generation of Ecorey. the other three, Masnyo, OD and Divine, I couldn't get the pictures - and both of them prefer to be an anonymous. The first generation of Ecorey explored almost everything they could. At the night, the thread would become some hardcore place for sharing 'pretty dangerous' stuffs, but those evidence would be annihilated during the breaking dawn. Aya told me that he got his ISO in English Lounge. ISO is a certain level you can get in Kakus. You gan give GRP (good reputation point) or BRP (bad reputation point) from that day onward. You shall have 2000 solid posts - whether they were meaningful or meaningless in the Kakus realm. Now, with that information, one can comprehend that those guys were wicked! Two thousand posts in a single thread...how crazy was that! Acute junker ( ̄ ̄;). And then, the thread was closed in days count, leading into another part of English Lounge thread. The threads I was talking about didn't exist anymore. To date, I doubt that those threads were still intact in Kakus archive. That's sad. That's why I made this blog. To keep reminding the reader and myself, that such an era had ever existed.

During the dynamic and lively live of first generation of Ecorey, several IDs were come and gone. Several remarkable IDs other than those five guys are Big D, tofani, dikanewbie, ngg...who else? Please remind me...
I haven't even existed in Kakus realm, so I just got those story from those live sources. I hope I can tell you another history about the transition phase from the first generation into second generation. When referring first generation and second generation, I'd like to introduce you about thread starter system. The first generation of Ecorey was being guarded by J (Jibril) and the second generation by me. The first generation didn't have direct correlation with English Forum (http://www.kaskus.co.id/forum/113/english), whereas the second generation has such relationship (⌒▽⌒). I will write about the story of second generation later. Please waiting for it, Everyone~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say anything~