Pages

Saturday 1 December 2012

History of Ecorey (Part 3)

Watching movie together: One Does Not Simply...
As you guys has already read from the previous posts about the notorious (hah?!?) struggle five young guys (I kept telling myself to have some word variations), you must be wonder - or not - why on earth those martyr (again hah?!?) were willing to sacrificed their virtual existence in Great Kakus? (*puke). M2, one of the founding fathers once told me, in the drizzle night one day. He didn't realize it before long, he just unconsciously felt comfortable, convenience and came into revelation: this is my home - or something heartwarming like that :). I didn't recognize the previous forum, J, OD, Divine, M2 loved to hang out, but Aya said that he loved to lurk around HD movies thread. He is movie addict - western movies especially.

They could share anything in English thread, converse almost any topics, throw sarcastic jokes and discuss about live. M2 ever said this to me, "You know, once we had an one-day-capslock-and-red-font day. It was self explanatory, the posters in the thread had to post everything all in capital and red font. For those who didin't understand and familiar with the pact, they will simply thought we were quarreling or mocking over something. That was hilarious and I concur with that. You see, for making it more interesting and kill some boredom, sometimes we just need to make a variation. And I think that way is brilliant. Woohoo! Ecorey is full of crazy guys with wicked idea!

During that time, they also held an offline meeting or gathering. I didn't know who kicked the idea first, but J was the one mostly organized the offline meeting. But the gathering itself was still sporadic and lack of management. The documentation was also lack of finesse  (Hmpf! Recently, I also have been slacked of the documentation myself). Sadly...the documentation of the first generation has been vanished into nothingness. Once, I saw that Ecorey held a 'lesehan' gathering hahaha! I wish to post the picture, but I couldn't find any of them...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say anything~