Pages

Sunday 16 December 2012

My ID was taken forcibly + ban

During a certain point of time, I logged in into my account and I couldn't get through! I tried to retype my ID and my password but nothing happened except some error and denial for signing in. WTH!

Okay, after that, I tried to use Kakus feature called "forget password". It didn't work. I attempted three times. That was it! At this point, I already assumed that somehow my ID was not in my possession. It was morning. And I gambled going online at my Yahoo Messenger (YM). Thankfully, one of my saviour was online. I texted him and demanded his help, which he gladly accepted. Then, I sent personal message (PM) to one of English Forum moderator. He just ascended to be the newest moderator in English Forum. He replied that I needed to provide some evidence that my ID was stolen and some data to recover it back. Meanwhile, as I was chosen as one of enthusiast in English Forum and this special tag hold some responsibility, my ID was banned. Hmmm...I think it was for three days but provided that the recovery time was longer than that, the moderator suggested that my ban should be prolonged until a month. I was okay with that. So here I present you my banned ID:


Not long after my banned period, I made a new ID hahaha! That was for catering some needs in English Corner Regional Yogyakarta thread, since I'm the thread starter there. Long story made short, my Id was recovered and my friend suggested a new strong password. Some theory was flocking around the time my ID was stolen. They weren't nice stories :P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say anything~