Pages

Saturday 5 January 2013

Invitation: Ecorey Gathering 3rd (January 2012)

Oh! Can't believe I wrote this post after a year the gathering took place itself :P. But since this post solely purpose as a back up and information media, I reckon this is inevitable :D. Okay, without much delay, I present you the previous invitation for January Gathering invitation.

==================================================
Yesterday I got fully control of my ID, this Yukikawaii (after stolen and confined by certain perpetrator, got my flashy auto banned tag and then retrieved it back) and today is my birthday.
So, for you who wish to participate for tomorrow's English Corner Gathering, feel free to get 50% discount just from me.
Take that as my gratitude for your technically and morally support, Guys and Gals.
Thank you.


English Corner Gathering (3rd)
Date | Saturday, 14 January 2012
Time | 1300 till drop
Venue | Geronimo Cafe (Jalan Kartini 1C Sagan Yogyakarta)
See you there!
Please don't forget to bring your camera for documentation sake .

List of participants:
Jibril
Aya
JC
Alund (+ Nisa; non-kaskuser)
Sis Wet
Big D
Oom aan_fs
Agusetia
bidadut
k3ima
Oom Frenky (+ Hesthi; non-kaskuser)
Yukikawaii
YOU?
==================================================  
So that was the invitation. Want to know about the field report? Just read the post in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say anything~