Pages

Monday 11 February 2013

Field Report 4th Gathering February 2012 (Part 2 of 3)

Check part 1 of 3 in here.

Now, let's go part 2 of 3 ;).

Mbah Jafar and FB

MAIN DISH
I sent notifications twice to the participants so they wouldn't forget or late. Don't you dare break my heart, Guys. The Landing Zone (LZ) was at Tugu Station. We agreed to put our motorcycles there and marching from there together. "Rain...I actually love you. It's pure and sincere feeling toward you...but please...just for today, don't do that", that was what my pray yesterday. But yeah...I think it was raining because several guys and gals also broke my heart, Sis Aquart, Keima-kun, Sis Rattri and Joelista couldn't participate. It's still water drop though. Sis Aquart was celebrating her birthday with her family (hey, I bought cake and we ate the cake for your sake, Sis), Keima-kun was already drenched and decided to go back, Sis Rattri had sudden business and Joelista was MIA.
Aya (didn't pay attention to the camera), Clink and Mbah Jafar
Agus and Dika
FB, Oom Ian and Agus. It was chilly so Agus wore his shawl.
Chronologically: Big D (wearing army pants) and Oom Ian (wearing red Angry Birds jumper) were the first reach the LZ. Aya (wearing flashy spectacles) and I arrived at LZ around 1930 (I bought brownies first). Agus with his "Fuck Yea" T-shirt appeared from thin air like a boss, he just arrived from Malang and hadn't slept for two days. Eh?!. Jibril arrived just after he called me like er...twice or so, wearing elephant colour sweater. Alund (with flip-flop) and Clink (hey, we're like twin, Bro) emerged from Masnyo's car (four of them were in the same car). Dika with her untied hair and Masnyo with blue sweater followed behind them. Mbah Jafar happened to troll me, but he finally arrived. And of course...FB, our self-proclaimed cute prince drifted to the LZ. Finally! After a short briefing, praying and taking pictures, we marched! FYI, we finally only used three cars. Aya's batmobile was left behind. Team Masnyo: Masnyo, Dika, Alund, and Clink; team Big D: Big D, Mbah Jafar, Jibril and Oom Ian; team FB: FB, Agus, Aya, Yuki.

Meanwhile, inside FB's car...

"Actually, I forget to bring my glasses, Guys. I can't see well without my glasses", FB murmured when he ignited the engine.
"Okay! I can be your driver", I shouted non-chalantly.
"Agus haven't slept for two days. Neither Aya. He had long shot shooting schedule", I reckoned
FB in *poker face, "Never mind!"
Alund facepalming over the joke.
Wuah! It was still rain at Yogyakarta second floor. And guess what? We were the only ones occupy the hut! Fantastic! After quick glance to Aya's watch (oh, it's already 2100), I started the main event without delay. We started order the menu. I took two bowls of "mie rebus telor", actually want to order three, but.... One by one, we introduced ourselves. Chronologically: Oom Ian, Agus, Dika, Masnyo, Jibril, Alund, Mbah Jafar, Clink, FB and then Big D. Aya and I hadn't done introduction and interrogation session. Xixixi....

I better keep in darkness what the interrogation parts for myself. GOSSIP-GOSSIP-GOSSIP! Thank you guys and gals, you made my heart warm just like the mie rebus and the chocolate milk. Time flied very fast when we are with someone we love. Thank you for the participation. I really really grateful to have you all sat with me yesterday and warmed and screwed my heart respectively, still I LOVE it, Guys and Gals! Once again, I'm grateful we can congregate together under the same roof's discussion. You see...even though we can't see the stars, they are always there.

WOI, there's still more!!...

See you in part 3 of 3 ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say anything~