Pages

Tuesday 12 February 2013

Field Report 4th Gathering February 2012 (Part 3 of 3)

You can check Part 1 and Part 2 there :D.

Continuation...

DESSERT
We actually already closed our gathering at midnight, what was left for the cake was almost the remnant. Suddenly, the rain start to fall again, heavy and like forever. We took our decision to go downtown. I couldn't fully concentrated because I already crossed my curfew long enough to the point making my response and reflex was slowpoke. What happens during the round trip, let's just become our secret. Arrived at LZ at about 0130, I muttered, "Oh, it's already Saturday!". Aya sent me home, thank you so much. Thank God someone opened the door for me, and I was just like barging to my room and then...oyasumi nasai...
I was already in hibernate state.

Look at the background! That is Yogyakarta!

Aya said that we were in Tokyo that night hahaha!

Oom Ian captured our moment ^w^. Seemed that Aquart shopped herself into the picture :D.
Okay, that was my story, how about yours?

We accept every single advice, criticism and excoriations for further improvement. Please support us! Any review about the discussions, the participants, the food, the place, the time etc are more than welcomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say anything~